Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What up, yo?

So, 99 Cent just wishes to welcome you all to hiz blizzle blozzle right here. This the place where you will discoverate all the latest informationism regarding yours truly, the Great Pale Hope of the South End.

Word up, people... Things did not go as planned during my initial encounter with Johnny Hairdo and the Cookie Man. That's cool. I'm on what you call a steep learning curve here. Ain't the first time, right? Gonna collect myself, gather my troops (that be you peeps reading this), work up some new rhymes and serve all them Dizzles from New Jizzle Renton-style on June 14th at the Parlor in Bellevue!

Peace up, word out!

And, yo, can anybody give me a ride that night? Somebody stole my Schwinn... what up with that?

2 comments:

  1. Yo 99!

    Show 'em how we do it in South Central! South Central King County, that is.

    I save all my old bus transfers, so if you can't find a ride let me know. I'll hook you up!

    Your pal,

    DJ I.O.U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You the best, I.O.! Sorry about that whole running over your foot thang!

    ReplyDelete